Start teaching your little one basic engineering skills with this chair assembly toy today. Designed for kids aged 3 and up, it is a great way to help them learn how the world works and how everyday things are made. Who knows, it might even start a spark in them that might grow into a deep passion for engineering in a few years!
This toy features multiple pieces of high-quality wood that is safe, non-toxic, and environmentally friendly. To play with them, your child simply needs to assemble all the various pieces into a single piece of furniture, which, in this case, is designed to be a chair. However, it is completely open-ended and your little one can explore other furniture pieces that they can come up with. That’s where all the fun is!
Playing with this toy will not only allow them to have hours of fun, but it will also teach them essential skills like logical and creative thinking, hand-eye coordination, and basic engineering skills. Plus, seeing it all come together successfully will give them a feeling of accomplishment that will make them more confident in everything they do.
- Chair size: 7.87 * 7.87 * 11.61 inch (20 * 20 * 29.5 cm) ;
- Made of durable wood with smooth edges and water based paint;
- Great pretend toy and a way to understand how things work;
- This chair assembly toy is an excellent way to build confidence in kids by building and putting things together;
- A great gift idea for Christmas or any anniversary;